Friday, March 9, 2012

21 weeks

Hello all,
This week was our 21 week anatomy scan. On their scales I am only up 6 lbs.. so I'm up between 6-8 lbs total. Which is good! Just gotta start watching it a little closer.
I got my anatomy scan.. and we found out we're having a boy!!! YAY!!!! He is 12 oz :) His name will be Alexander Peter Dickinson. We are both over joyed that he is healthy! We were able to count all fingers and he had a good heart beat and a nice shaped head.. (although that thing is 4 cm wide already!!!) She said he looked good and healthy.
Dr Leblanc asked for a cervix scan thinking I may have a shortening cervix but since my symptoms only happened once, they chose not to. However since then I have been having the same symptoms so I went to the hospital for a checkup. Everything is great, cervix is closed and long :D So now that I have been reassured that the baby is ok and I am ok.. I'm hoping to be able to relax a little.
I love going for my ultrasound, I love seeing him move. It was quite funny today when they were listening to his heart he kicked the doppler lol... The best thing is they give us soo many pictures. We got 6 this time! I need to get them all to walmart and scan them in and print them out!
I will be posting some of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment