Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good week

Well we are 19 weeks on Thursday :) This has been a good week I've started feeling the baby move. My appetite is ok, I'm loving tuna and cheddar sandwiches mmmmmm! I had the energy to actually make a chicken dinner today. Although it is sooo much work, for a few minutes of yummy eats, then the clean up.. But it was yummy and Jon enjoyed it, the baby even gave a kick or two.

I have been a bit stressed this week because I worry about the baby. I hate not knowing what's going on in there. Thankfully I have a doctor appointment this Wednesday, then the following Wednesday we go for our 20 week ultrasound. Hopefully find out what the baby is. I have to meet with the FACT people at some point in March so I shouldn't worry to much about the baby. I get to hear/see it a lot!

My cravings-- broccoli casserole, sour cream and bacon chips and tuna sandwiches


Weight gained--4 lbs


Food aversions-- getting better I was able to force one salad into me this week


Inches gained--still around 5"


Goal for the next week--drink more water and workout at least 3 times


Pregnancy symptoms--Does baby kicking count as a symptom

No comments:

Post a Comment