Thursday, May 30, 2013

Busy weekend ahead

I have a super busy weekend ahead of me. We were suppose to go to a meet and greet with Ryan Hurst (Opie from SOA) however due to a delay on set of his new show he was not able to make a flight in time to get into Moncton for the start of the meet and greet :( This is sad cause I was really looking forward to a night out representing the Ride For Dad. However we still have a sitter so the hubby and I will still be going out on a date. We need to go out to our buddy's house and pick up his bike for Saturday morning because its Ride For Dad day! I love ride for dad day, it's such a great fundraiser. It touches very closely to our hearts this year as a family member is currently undergoing treatment for prostate cancer.
Jon started going to it last year and had so much fun, I was 8 months preggo so I was not a passenger, this year I have a 10 month old so I will also not be a passenger. I will go to the morning breakfast to see the CAV family then hit up a local consignment sale for baby gear. Alexander needs clothes. I thought he had a ton of 6-9 months stuff however went through the box and its all older (9-12 or 12+) or its all winter stuff. Alexander did not grow as fast as most babies.
Then after the consignment sale we need to pack up and head to Amherst for our reception! I am going in the afternoon to decorate the hall.
Here are our centre pieces! I loooove how they turned out:
And our fancy little favor boxes:

We also have the grooms tux I just don't have pics of it.
In our wine bottles we will be putting crazy daisies. I wanted to put in Daisy's as a way to honor our dear daisy doo :( We miss her so much. I seen these at the super store and HAD to get them. It's very fitting as she most certainly was a crazy beagle!.


Then after a night of partying with family and friends we will be spending the night at Jon's parents (so they can play with Alexander) then boot it home Sunday for a fantastic little boy's first birthday party! I hope the sun stays out for it because we're going to set up my kiddy pool at his place for a baby pool party. I can't wait for the pics from that! I'm sure I'll have a post FULL of pictures from this weekend sometime next week. I'm really looking forward to it. Plus it's the end of our never ending wedding HAHA! Seriously we got married in November!
It's been a busy work week with trying to get everything set for the reception and a bunch of other running around. Alexander has been going through something that's made him a bit whiney, I think it's either teething or growing pains. Tylenol usually fixes him for a bit last night he was up every 4 hours :( Mama is very tired today. Dad was also very tired as he now gets up to take Alexander to me when he wakes in the middle of the night. I know last night was not because he wanted to nurse because he was just happy to lay on my chest so something else was going on.
I hope he does well with his baby sitter tomorrow night. We left him with Jon's parents lasts week but he's semi use to them so I'm hoping if Amy comes over early before our "date" he'll warm up and be fine with her too.
Tomorrow I need to pick up pictures, put a few more pictures on our wine bottles and put another coat of paint on or guest books. Plus we have a play date. I'm hoping my wedding dress still fits me cause I've put on 5 lbs somewhere since November, hopefully its my thighs lol they wont change the fit of the dress. We'll find out tomorrow Kim and I are going to try it on! She also gets a final fitting of her dress for her reception. We really need to have someone to take a pic of both of us in our dresses!
On the weight side of things.. everything is pretty much the same. This week my diet has been mediocre. Most meals were really good but the snacks were not.. Packing favor boxes with chocolates meant lots of chocolates for the packer lol. Oopsie! Maybe next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment