Friday, April 12, 2013

It's friday all ready!!

Ok so where did the week go. I find the weeks I get paid are insanely busy going everywhere doing every thing weeks. I have groceries, and errands, and play dates and busy busy busy days!
Not a ton of stuff has happened this week. I got my hair cut, I got my taxes done. (YAY for refunds) I did my weigh in on Tuesday  morning, sorry for not posting the results, I just got busy.
So here are the results:

Down 2 lbs from last week so YAY!! I'm happy with that. I've been reading Jillian Michaels Slim for Life. And I gotta say.. she's packed a ton of information in there.. a TON!! Like I'm going to have to read it 2-3 times to get it all and understand it all. I didn't get much exercise this week. Zumba on sunday, Monday a short 30 minute walk but today I got out for a nice hour and a half long walk! It was great, except it messed my boy up for his sleep. I'm hoping to either be the same weight or 1 lb less as I also bought a small container of nutella this week. First ever and last.. to addictive!
One of my favorite pictures from this week is this:
Our sleeping angel, so peaceful so amazing.
I had two friends give birth yesterday (Thursday) the world welcomed a new little boy and a new little girl. I just wish I was home on PEI to meet them! I'll be going to the island the end of April however it will be the opposite end. My cousin is getting married and we are going over for the day to the wedding.
Not much else happened this week.... Sorry its been boring. We are looking into getting a new vehicle. I will be waiting until I have a pay stub from work though. We were going to wait until the end of June when my current inspection ran out however we decided to try and get a new one once I have a pay stub. What we will get I'm not sure. I'd love the new 2013 Dodge Journey, and it is in my price range, however not sure if we can get the financing for it so we'll just wait and see.
I also got my hair cut today. I wanted my long side bang GONE! I am unsure what color I am going to go with.. I just know I wanted it cut.. so at the moment I have brown, red, blonde hair.. Yeah I need to decide on a color soon!

Suggestions on what color I should go? I was thinking a mocha brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment