Saturday, April 6, 2013

My heart broke a little

I got word today that my step nephew has passed away. They don't know how, just that there possibly may have been some internal bleeding. He was in his early 20's. He was working out west and my brother in law spoke to him every couple of weeks. With a child of my own I can not imagine the pain. I never want to experience that. We have had a lot of deaths in our family in the past 5 years. Most of them elderly members. The one that hurt the most was my best friend who had 2 young boys. She passed of cancer. The ones that shock your emotions so strongly are those who are so sudden. My heart breaks for my brother in law. He loves all his children so much. They are his life. I got home and held Alexander closer and watched as he slept on my chest refusing to put him in his crib for his nap even though he would have napped better there.
Please hold your children and loved ones closer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment