Saturday, March 16, 2013

Scheduling life

Before I had a kid nothing was schedule, other then work ours. We came and went as we wanted. We never had to abide to any sort of schedule. We could go out when we wanted or stay as late someplace as we wanted, now that we have a child.. not at all. Not even in the slightest of ways. Everything is on Alexander's schedule. We have to wait until he wakes from his naps we have to work around his eating schedule (or we end up with the bear he was on the way to Amherst this morning) If any of these things are thrown off our whole day is thrown off.

I want to get more organized with my life, however I don't know how to. I need a magical organizer to come into my life and spend a week with me. I have my "schedule" on my monthly calender however can not follow it. I have set which days I clean which rooms etc. But never seem to follow it.. I really need to buckle down and do it. It is so much work to figure out a schedule and stick to it. It's so difficult to schedule life though. I can not have every minute of every day scheduled, although it would make life with Alexander that much easier.

This is going to be a super short post cause I'm super tired. I did not get to zumba this morning however I went to my in laws for supper and home to clean and get ready for Jon's guys night. When we were at my in laws we went to a local farm to see baby goats. There was 43 of them born in the last few months, including 2 this morning. I however forgot my phone home so have no pictures of them at all :( I want to take Alexander there when he gets a little older. There really isn't many things cuter then babies even the 4 legged kind. Most baby animals are a lot cuter then when they are adults. Except baby hedge hogs.. They are UGLY babies!!!


Especially compared to the adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment