Saturday, March 30, 2013

Zoo day

We went to the zoo today. It was Alexander's first day and I'm exhausted from the events for today. Jon and I share getting up with Alexander on weekends. Today was my day to sleep in. I was asleep at 10:15 last night I have a feeling tonight will be earlier. I have no idea why I'm just wore out and exhausted lately.. and no its not another baby!
Anyways we got ready and left around 12:15 for the zoo and met up with family where we walked around the zoo.

After about a half hour Alexander got fussy so Jon put him in a baby carrier and carried him around the rest of the day.
 
 
He did great and only cried when the big monkey banged on the glass.


I love the monkeys they are my favorite part of our local zoo.. How cute are these?!?!
All the monkeys were indoors due to the snow on the ground. I can't wait til later this summer when Alexander is a bit older and the weather is warmer. We will probably make one more trip to the zoo this year with him.

After that we went and bought Callie a new litter box. She's been having issues with not pooping in the litter box lately rather all around it. It's not an issue of if its clean or not because right after cleaning them (she has 2 litter boxes) she will still poop right beside them. She is a rather large cat so I bought a Rubbermaid tub today for her littler box. I'm hoping with the larger box she will do better. I'm hoping it's just a matter of her not having enough room in the other boxes.

I did sneak out for a chocolate Easter bunny. I got a Jr solid.. but now my stomach hurts :( probably another reason I'll be going to bed early. I really need to stop punishing myself and remember before I eat the junk, that my belly REALLY isn't happy 99% of the time with the junk I put in it.

Tomorrow I'm thinking we're either going to go on a walk in the nature park or go to a maple camp. Although I'm sure my belly would appreciate going to the nature park more then going to the maple camp. Then tomorrow night is Zumba! Time to shake my rump. Speaking of rump, my cousin and my friend and I are doing a 30 day squat challenge!
Day 30 is a lot of squats! Today is day 1. I have yet to do them, however I am on my way to my bedroom to do my squats then curl up in bed with my new Jillian Michaels book and read a bit then beddy bye time for me :D.

Hope everyone had a great Saturday. Spring is in the air and soooo close!!! I can't wait to be able to take Alexander to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment